Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our vindication and victory endures

UV 363/10,000 Micah 7 v 8 The Lord vindicates us Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. We may fall in our walk with God but every time we fall, He will raise us up holding our hand. Our adversaries and Satan will be overjoyed when they see that we have fallen. But their joy will be momentary for we will rise up a little stronger than even before. In contrast, when the wicked fall, there is no recovery. Their feet get more and more snared in the quagmire of their sin. Even when at times we sit alone and depressed, the Lord will light up our hearts and our minds with a Word to encourage us. It is the Word that enables us to see clearly the love of God, the reason we are going through a “tunnel experience” of darkness and the light at the end of the tunnel. Every thing may seem bleak and dismal but the Lord will send a ray of hope to egg us on towards the end of the tunnel. The Lord will execute His righteous judgement and ensure that we receive justice. His grace will give us strength. The Holy Spirit will endow us with power to endure. The defeat of our common enemy, Satan is a foregone conclusion, an inevitable outcome. We only need to wait to see how the details of our vindication are played out in our lives. Prateep V Philip

1 comment:

  1. Inbox
    x


    prateep.philip@gmail.com
    7:36 AM (0 minutes ago)

    to me
    www.prateepphilip.com, www.friendsofpolice.com
    From: Justin Peters
    Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:31:39 +0530
    To: prateep philip
    Subject: Re: UV 363/10,000 Micah 7 v 8

    So True, they say the strength of a man is in the way he responds
    when he is at his lowest emotionally, physically and financially. I
    have been there and it's only by the Grace of GOD I am where I am
    today. Truly people who did things against me have been punished
    in one way or the other ( most of them I really don't know why they
    did that as before that I wasn't even aware that they didn't like me
    nor have I have even known them closely). GOD is our Refuge in
    this world and forever.

    Justin

    ReplyDelete